What Is NEBOSH?
The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) offers globally recognized qualifications covering health and safety and risk management. A significant number of health and safety job adverts specify NEBOSH qualifications, demonstrating the high standard of NEBOSH courses and training.
The new syllabus now consists of only 2 units.
- IG1 – Management of health and safety – Online Open Book Exam Assessment + Closing Interview
- IG2 – Risk Assessment – Practical Assessment – Online Submission.
- Why we should manage workplace health and safety
- How health and safety management systems work and what they look like
- Managing risk – understanding people and processes
- Health and safety monitoring and measuring
NEBOSH IG1 / IGC1 Open Book Exam
Samiullah is the Managing Director of ELP-Education learning Program he have 10 years of experience in education and professional field as trainer instructor and administration.
Samiullah is the Director of Hist Safety Training Program, Managing Director of English language program also Chairman of Blessing welfare and developing organization worked as HSE officer for 2 years at Dubai